The New Olympian Agora

The unofficial 'Class of the Titans' fansite's newsblog for keeping fans up-to-date on information about the show. No affiliation with Studio B Productions, Nelvana, and Teletoon. Please e-mail any interesting news to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Monday, January 22, 2007

REMINDER: Please Do Not Submit Rumours as News.

I really hate to have to address an issue like this, but this has been a bit of a problem lately. On the one hand, I really do appreciate readers of the newsblog submitting tips about 'Class of the Titans' news they've heard of -- quite a few of our entries were made possible because fans found news-worthy material on various websites or local newspapers that we otherwise wouldn't have been aware of, and for those, we're very grateful and will continue to credit the people who made the submissions.

On the other hand, it seems like every once in awhile, I'll get a tip about something that supposedly comes from a reliable source, and when I ask that source myself, they give me an entirely different answer. Now, it's quite possible that there was just a mistake in interpretation or communication, but I'd personally really appreciate it if people were to double-check what they're submitting. Or, in the worse case scenario, please do NOT make-up news or send me vague rumours -- I double-check everything with sources like people at Studio B Production or Teletoon before posting news, so please don't try to slip-by like that.

Thanks very much. I hope that didn't come off as harsh, but I do want this newsblog to continue as a reliable source of information, so please understand why this has to be the way it is. Thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home