The New Olympian Agora

The unofficial 'Class of the Titans' fansite's newsblog for keeping fans up-to-date on information about the show. No affiliation with Studio B Productions, Nelvana, and Teletoon. Please e-mail any interesting news to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Friday, May 11, 2007

SITE: Semi-Hiatus Now a Full Hiatus.

At the beginning of May, I announced that I would be taking a sort-of hiatus on account of a study abroad program that I am currently doing in England. By now, I've been at the International Study Centre for a week and I can definitely say that with the amount of work I have right now, I'm afraid that the newsblog will be going on a full hiatus, with no new updates for the next few weeks.

We're NOT closing, for the record, and the essay contest if still happening, with submissions being due on May 31, 2007. I also understand that there have been a number of new entries at the the director's blog that haven't been recorded here yet, and I will do so later in a recap post when I am less busy.

Thank you, and cheers.

-- xanthophiliac

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll miss you xan!Good luck with your studies in England.

5/14/2007 7:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home