The New Olympian Agora

The unofficial 'Class of the Titans' fansite's newsblog for keeping fans up-to-date on information about the show. No affiliation with Studio B Productions, Nelvana, and Teletoon. Please e-mail any interesting news to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

SITE: Exam Hiatus Ends and Another Begins.

For the last month or so, the newsblog was on a semi-hiatus on account of exams. That hiatus ended about a week ago, but another one is going to be starting this Thursday and running until mid-to-late June because I'll be studying abroad in England at Queen's University's International Study Centre at Herstmonceux Castle.

Updates will still occur, but probably not as regularly (ie. some things may be reported days after they were posted) as usual on account of classes and field studies. I don't know if the Season Two news summary will be updated during that time, but most likely not until I return to Canada. If the fansite finally gets legal approval from the studio while I'm away, then it will be launched when I come back. The essay contest is still on-going and I am still accepting submissions as per the rules. Prizes, however, won't be distributed until I get back and can purchase them.

Those are the current terms of the hiatus. If I have anything to add, I will do so as an edit to this entry. If you'd like to keep track of what I'm doing in England, you can do so here. If I'm lucky, one of my field studies will be to the British Museum and I can take photographs of the Parthenon marbles. See you around.

-- xanthophiliac

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh!!! You're so lucky! I haven't been to England!

5/01/2007 7:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home