The New Olympian Agora

The unofficial 'Class of the Titans' fansite's newsblog for keeping fans up-to-date on information about the show. No affiliation with Studio B Productions, Nelvana, and Teletoon. Please e-mail any interesting news to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

SITE: Hiatus on Account of Final Exams.

This is NOT a joke post, as it is NOT April 1.

Updates over the next month will either be very slow or not happening on account of the fact that I am writing final exams right now and my schedule is very crammed -- for example, I am not having very much fun right now memorizing details of a hundred or so classical and Hellenistic Greek sculptures, reliefs, temples, cities, etc., nor am I looking forward to re-reading Homer, Apollonius, Vergil, Horace, Ovid, etc. within three days immediately afterwards.

More regular updates will probably return in May, though I will be studying in England during May and June. For now, I return to memorizing every little detail of the Parthenon. Hooray.

-- xanthophiliac

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain :P Though my form of torture comes in the shape of math and physics formulas, it pretty much sucks to be a student right now. Ah well, the end is on the (distant) horizon. Good luck!

4/12/2007 8:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pity your poor soul.

4/13/2007 11:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. I've got my French and Math finals coming (I just happen to stink at both those subjects) so I totally understand.

~Hypatia~

4/13/2007 6:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home