The New Olympian Agora

The unofficial 'Class of the Titans' fansite's newsblog for keeping fans up-to-date on information about the show. No affiliation with Studio B Productions, Nelvana, and Teletoon. Please e-mail any interesting news to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Friday, January 26, 2007

REMINDER: Please Do Not Steal the Newsblog Logo.

It has been brought to my attention that a fan thought it would be appropriate to steal the piece of fanart I drew to use as the newsblog's 'logo' of sorts without my permission and display it on a gallery on her website. Please note that just because the image isn't official studio material doesn't mean it's okay to take the picture and do whatever you like with it.

Thus, I would appreciate that anyone who has done this without asking me (and even worse, without any credit to the original artist) please remove the image from their websites. I really don't want to have to e-mail people individually about it, so please be reasonable and do the right thing. Otherwise, you will be contacted shortly.

Also, before anyone argues that it's okay because the Studio B Productions is using a modified version of the image in an episode, please note that my permission was asked before it was done; asking me is something the people being addressed in this note did NOT do.

Thank you, and I hope this issue will be resolved quickly with civility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home