The New Olympian Agora

The unofficial 'Class of the Titans' fansite's newsblog for keeping fans up-to-date on information about the show. No affiliation with Studio B Productions, Nelvana, and Teletoon. Please e-mail any interesting news to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

REMINDER: Essay contest entries due tomorrow.

We're not off the hiatus yet, but this is just a quick reminder that entries to the essay contest (in which the winner will receive a copy of a particular classical epic poem in translation) are due on May 31, 2007. If there aren't enough submissions, or if people request it, I am willing to extend the deadline another week, so please leave a comment if you want that. Otherwise, please send submissions to age.of.silicon@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Twill said...

I'm sorry I missed the deadline. I'm not sure if there's still a chance to extend things or not, but I'm certainly still interested. Other projects and commitments turned out to be more time consuming than originally thought. If the contest is closed, though, no problem. I volunteer to help out if you need it.

6/06/2007 10:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home